1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OF DATA OWNERS
Personal data collected during your visit to our website may be processed by the institution in accordance with Law No. 6698 on the protection of personal data as described below
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained due to your visit to our website is provided by the agency for the purposes listed below: and 6. will be processed in accordance with articles:
- To carry out the activities carried out by the institution, to carry out the necessary studies by the relevant business units and to carry out the related business processes,
- Planning and execution of operational, commercial and business strategies of the organization,
- In order to benefit from the services offered by the institution, the necessary work is carried out by our business units and the related business processes are carried out – planning and execution of the human resources policies and processes of the institution,
- Planning and execution of the activities required by the institution for presenting, recommending and introducing programs and services to the relevant people
- Ensuring legal, technical and commercial-business security of the institution and the persons involved in business relations with the institution
PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF THE TRANSFER
Your personal data obtained from your visit to our website, for the purpose of processing your personal data, shall be governed by the laws of the state and private persons authorized by law to our business partners, suppliers. and 9. personal data specified in the terms and purposes of processing will be transferred.
THE METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable is “personal data.” Your personal data within the scope of your visit to our website is collected by means of cookies which are technical contact files so that you can visit our website in accordance with the data processing requirements set out in the law.
RIGHTS OF DATA OWNERS
As a personal data owner, law 11. we will notify you that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 13:
- Learning if your personal data has been processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, request information about it,
- Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used appropriately,
- Knowing the third parties in which your personal data is transferred in or out of the country,
- If your personal data is incomplete or misplaced, request that the correction be made and that the transaction be notified to the third parties in which your personal data was transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant provisions of the law, if the reasons for its processing are eliminated, request the deletion or destruction of personal data, and request that the transaction be notified to the third parties in which your personal data is transferred,
- To object to this in the event of a result against you by analyzing processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request that the damage be remedied in case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
MEASURES TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In line with the importance given by the institution to protect personal data and to ensure data security, the 12th law of the has been published in the Official Gazette. to ensure data security by our institution in accordance with article,
- Prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
- Prevent unlawful access to personal data,
- Securing the protection of personal data.
it takes all necessary technical and administrative measures in order to ensure the appropriate level of security.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHY IS IT USED?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device or network server through browsers by the internet sites you visit.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are as follows:
- Improve the services offered to you by improving the functionality and performance of the website,
- Improving the website and providing new features through the website and personalize the features offered to suit your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website and you and the Agency.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used by our visitors during their visit to the website and deleted after the browser has been turned off.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the website works properly throughout your visit.
For example, you can fill out online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies that are used to improve the functionality of the website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and is stored on your device through the browser.
Some types of persistent cookies may be used to provide you with specific suggestions, taking into account your web site usage purpose.
If you visit our website again with the same device, you will be checked to see if there is a cookie on your device created by our website, and if there is, you will be able to understand the content you have visited before and will be notified accordingly so that you will receive a better service.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies are cookies that are used to remember users ‘ preferences when they visit different pages of different internet sites.
The number of visitors to the website through analytical cookies, the determination of pages viewed on the website, the time of visit to the website, and the movement of web pages are the cookies that enable the production of analytical results.
You have the ability to customize your preferences for cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer